Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ulduar



Ulduar, I will probably talk about this place a good bit. We have completed our third venture into halls of Ulduar. We successfully downed Flame Leviathan, Razorscale , XT-002 Deconstructor, Ignis the Furnace Master, and Kologarn. We 1 shot Razorscale and XT-002 aka Mr. Whiny Pants. We tried leaving the green tower up as an attempt at hard mode for Leviathen, but the adds weren't what we were expecting so in the interest of more progression we fell back to easy mode, down him and moved on.

This was our first week with Ignis, we had skipped him previously, and it took us a bit to get the hang of the fight. I am predicting we will take far less attempts next week. I am hoping we can get our full two nights in this upcoming week and take down the Council and Crazy Cat Lady and possibly beyond. In future posts I might start tracking loot drops and kill time records etc. The picture above is the Razorscale kill from this week. I will be building an album of kill shots over here. I have forgotten to get a kill shot from Flame Leviathan 3 weeks running. I will close with a shout out to my raiding group and it's leadership who do a wonderful job of herding us up and pushing us down the progression path.

No comments:

Post a Comment