Saturday, May 16, 2009

Authentication Breakdown

So last night we had an auth server issue that prevented a good number of our normal raid from join in the fun. We got a massively late start bit in spite of that we had a fairly good group. We one shot our normal 3 bosses. We had 0 deaths on Razorscale,Flame Leviathan and XT-002. We did get a new record kill on Whiny Pants, four minutes twenty nine seconds. That's the only kill time I was able to track. I have a new keyboard that Windows isn't exactly familiar with so screen shots for easy data capture are out. We did two shot Ignis, and three shot Iron Council. As I commented last week we are getting much better on these fights. I think we are really close to getting these on one shot status very soon. Tonight we finish will down bridge guy and crazy cat lady will fall. After that I think our next focus is Hodir. T8 Chest Tokens will be very helpful to most of the raid. I know the article is a tad on the short side this week but so far that's all there is to report. I think we made really good progress considering the really late start and subs early on.

No comments:

Post a Comment