Sunday, May 17, 2009

The meeting with Hodir.

The night started off interestingly. We to multiple attempts to down Bridge Dude and one shot Crazy Cat Lady. I think our strategy which was close to what we had before plus a few key changes made it possible for the fairly easy kill.

It really lifted our spirits after the brief trouble we had with Kologarn. While one of our fastest kills for him at four minutes twenty six seconds, it was far from pretty.

After that we made our way to the frozen caves of Hordir. While we didn't down him we've gotten some really good attempts in and gotten him down to about 50% I predict next week will will log our first kill of him and possibly other keepers as well.

Instead of one final attempt at Hodir we ran over and went to beat up on our old pal Emalon. We had a bit of trouble this week and wiped a fair bit. Then we finally downed him....Ok I was the last one left alive and I hit last stand and shield wall together then ignored the 4 adds on me and did my best to burn down the last 25k health he had. Suddenly it all stopped. I was expecting to see the you are dead please click to release your spirit button. I was greeted with the giant sparkling carcass of Emelon's demise. I got T8 pants out of the deal so I was very pleased with the end of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment